Thursday, November 1, 2012

Random Thursday--The Fair is in Town!

It's that time of year again, at least in my neck of the woods--the fair is in town! For eleven days this year, not ten--not like it matters, I'll be working the eleventh day and for whatever reason I never make it to the fair after the first day anyway. But the Tilt-a-Whirl is back! I love the Tilt-a-Whirl. Really. I think my record is something like 8 rides in one night. It is my most favorite of rides.

In other news: I'm slogging through the editing for Winged. I thought I'd be further along at this point, but since my Kindle ate my notes, alas, it is not to be. I'm doing the editing in stages--the first/second sweep for comma whoreness, tense issues and the random word that is spelled correctly but isn't the correct word. The second/third sweep will be for overuse of things like "just" and "that" and "was" and to make sure I've not screwed up my "then/than"s. The third/fourth sweep will be to make sure everything is in place and good to go.

And then there will be formatting and placements and ordering proofs and giveaways!

That will be the exciting part. Until then, I shall continue to slog through.

No comments:

Post a Comment