Monday, November 5, 2012

Media Monday--Review of ICED

I was both worried and excited about the release of Iced. Excited because, hello--it's the next book in the Fever series and that right there is enough to excited about. Nervous because I'm really, really hoping the relationship end game doesn't involve Ryodan.

At this point I can say there is still hope that the man of my dreams will still be free in a few years. But there is also still worry. So much confliction!

There is, of course, plenty of Fae action. We get introduced to some new types of Fae, some of them more than a little creepy. And the Big Bad is one of those kinds of Fae. Let's just say that I was as confused as everybody in the book and all the way up until the last moment I didn't have a single damn clue what was causing the damage or how to fix things.

There is also the requisite love shape. In this case it's a square. Or more like one of those crazy four sided shapes with weird angles. Right now I'm footing for the one with the least angle, if that makes sens, but like I've said, I've got a personal stake in this.

Do we find out more about Dani's past? Yes. Do we get hints about what's going to happen down the line in regards to Cruce/V'Lane? Yes. Do we get acquainted more with the various "men" who make up the Nine? Kind of. There's still lots of questions and hopefully they'll get answered.

But it's going to be at least a year. Damn it.

1 comment:

  1. I hate that its so long in between! Drives me up a wall. Makes me glad I waited to read the first 5 until the fifth was out - or I would have lost my mind at the end of book 3 waiting for book 4's start!

    ReplyDelete