Monday, November 26, 2012

I'm Back!--Kind of...

I'm alive! Some of you may have wondered where I've been--the short answer would be, really sick. And I'm willing to admit that when I'm really sick, I have no desire to do anything. I pretty much just curl up in my bed and sleep. That's it. I really don't even want to read a book, which should tell you something right there.

And now that the doctors have (mostly) figured out what the heck is wrong, I'm on some medication to deal with it. Which means I feel more human than I have at any point in the past two weeks. Let's hear it for modern medicine, eh.

So, a little revamping on the blog--Tuesday will now go back to Teaser Tuesday, which may or may not taken from a book I'm reading. It may just be taken from a book I pull off my shelf and I think is soemthign tht others will enjoy reading. Wednesday I'll be sharing snippets and character bits from the upcoming release, Winged. Thursday will still be random. And Friday will still be the occassional food blog. I'm really bad about Fridays, I know. I'll work to be better.

So tomorrow--a bit of a tease. Hmm...what shall it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment