Monday, October 29, 2012

Media Monday--It's Almost Time...

Tomorrow is the release date for Iced. Who has two thumbs and is excited? This girl.

I came to the Fever series late--as in after the fifth book came out. And I'm willing to admit, I read the first one and went "What is the big deal about?" I didn't get it. I didn't like the lead character. I didn't like the writing. I just wasn't impressed.

But then I forced myself to read the second book. And that's where it took off.

Now, I'll be upfront and say I'm not a big Dani fan. There's nothing wrong with her, I'm just not a huge fan. But that may change. I wasn't a fan of Mac at the beginning of her story but she grew on me. I'm hoping Dani does the same.

I am NOT hoping for a Dani/Ryodan hook-up. Because I want him, lol. But seriously--not hoping for a hookup. There's plenty of available men in the series, including the mysterious Dancer. Dani can have one of them.

So, is anybody else out there excited about the new Karen Marie Moning?

1 comment:

  1. I know EXACTLY how you feel! I actually pre-ordered ICED months ago, and have it and plan on spending a healthy amount of time plowing through it this weekend!
    I really hope Dani doesn't get with Ryodan either - let her have Christian!

    ReplyDelete